ArePhone Logs available?
punisher1

I am trying to see if there is a way to get a log of outgoing calls for a specific phone # during a specific date range..

So, for example, if I need a log of when I called {edited for privacy} between July and November, is there a way to do so?

I need it for a contractor dispute who says I never called them during this time, even though several calls were made..

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: ArePhone Logs available?
Hubrisnxs
Legend

There are two Telephone services verizon offers

so one is Regular.  It's basically your standard copper phone, or FiOS non digital phone. 

Those ones don't capture outgoing calls at all, they only capture incoming calls, and you access them online at www.verizon.com/callassistant

The other is FiOS digital Voice, it does both incoming and outgoing calls and can be accessed at www.verizon.com/fiosvoice

BOTH seem like they are a rolling 99, meaning you only see your last 99 calls, so getting them for the length of time you need would be difficult. 

a call detail on your paper phone bill would be the only real way to do that.

0 Likes
Re: ArePhone Logs available?
punisher1

@Hubrisnxs wrote:

BOTH seem like they are a rolling 99, meaning you only see your last 99 calls, so getting them for the length of time you need would be difficult. 

a call detail on your paper phone bill would be the only real way to do that.

Yeah, I have FIOS digital voice, but ran into the 99 problem you mentioned.

I looked at my paper bill and none of them have any call logs at all...

Any other ideas?

0 Likes