BLOCK UNWANTED CALLS EASIER AND FASTER
YourSuperHero
Enthusiast - Level 1

We need a simple and fast way to block unwanted phone calls. My suggestion is after we receive an unwanted call and hangup, PRESS * and a number. Verizon system automaticaly identify the last call number and block. This way it will be faster for us. Going to the website and add the number to be blocked it takes a long time and people dont want to spend that time. Also, do not limitt us by adding numbers to be blocked.  WHY LIMIT US WITH 100 NUMBERS? Provide us unlimited. We pay toooooo much money for our services and we want a great service.

Here the suggestion:

PRESS * (ONE DIGIT NUMBER) TO BLOCK ROBO OR TELEMARKETING CALLS (Verizon uses this list and provide the numbers to NATIONAL DO NOT CALL REGISTRY)

PRESS*  (ONE DIGIT NUMBER) TO BLOCK OTHER CALLS. This option we will have a list of blocked phone numbers to go back later and unblock.

Tags (3)
Re: BLOCK UNWANTED CALLS EASIER AND FASTER
JSnake2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I agree, a simpler method is needed. And limiting to 100 numbers is not sufficient.  I probably get 6 calls a day. Telemarketers just switch numbers they call from.

RoboCalls
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agree! I wrote a messge on the same topic!

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Better than increasing the list, would be a call blocker that worked.  E.G. NoMoRobo.  Note that the free NoMoRobo does work With FIOS although you will usually get one ring.  They also recently added a pay offering for Android and Iphone. 

Verizon does have some FIOS pages pointing to NoMoRobo, but I would like to see them stepup and work to integrate it so even that one ring goes away.

0 Likes
gesmith48

Where do I go to see my blocked call listing and be able to delete some since we are only limited to 100?

0 Likes