Better Customer Service
tkh990

You are in dire need of better customer service. I have had phone service for approximately 15 months with Verizon and this is the FOURTH time I have had the same problem, no dial tone and phone rings with no one on the line. I was requested to pick a time to have the problem repaired. I opted for between 8/am and 12/pm after having to wait for five days to even schedule the repair. I adjusted my own schedule for this option. I waited until after 12/pm until I receivd a call on my contact number (personal cell phone) and was told that they were trying to contact me on the home phone i.e. the one that does not work (?). I was then told that they would be sending out a repairman. Now? After 12/pm? Thanks for allowing me to change my schedule to accomodate the 8/am to 12/pm appointment scheduled. Now I see on the repair update that it is rescheduled to be repaired at 4/pm. Terrible customer service!!!!!!!!! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Better Customer Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tkh990,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello tkh990,

We haven't received a response from you. This case will now be closed. Feel free to make a new post if you require further assistance.

Thanks,

-Kimberly

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello tkh990,

This case is now closed. Feel free to make a new post if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

-Kimberly

0 Likes