Billed for services I do not have
asalt1

I tried to sign up for service through verizon when I moved to my new house nearly 3 times. They were scheduled to come out and do installation, but never showed up. No call or e-mail, nothing. So I said forget it and I went with a local provider for my phone needs. However, last week I received a bill in the mail from Verizon. I don't use Verizon, so I don't plan on paying this bill, but I figured I would post in the forum because neither the customer service representatives nor the "virtual assistant" are helpful.  

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Billed for services I do not have
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative with access to your account to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.  For billing issues, you should contact Verizon during normal business hours.

If you have already spoken to a customer service representative, were they able to explain why you recieved a bill?

0 Likes
asalt1

Lawrence, 

Thanks for the response. I know that a forum is for other users to help users, that's why I posted it here because I was wondering if any other customers had a similar experience. 

To to answer your question, all 8 customer support members from various departments were of little help to say the least. They didn't know how to resolve the issue and kept forwarding me to different people to pawn off the issue. In the end, nothing was resolved and 2 hours of time were wasted. 

Is there an actual person I can speak with who can resolve this issue? The billing, financial, technical, and customer service departments were unable to solve this problem and answer any questions. What department do I need to contact? Legal? 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi asalt1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes