Billing Question

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Billing Question

Message 1 of 3
(6,419 Views)
I have the flat rate service for 17.54 a month. I am looking at the Verizon Freedom plan thats $45/month. Is this $45 a month, or $45 a month + the 17 I already pay. Reason I ask is, if I can get Verizon freedom for $45 a month its what I pay for my flat rate and vonage lines combined, and Ill switch. If its 62 a month its a non-starter
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: Billing Question

Message 2 of 3
(6,409 Views)

It is $45 a month, but even that is misleading, because there are a flock of fees, taxes etc that get added on to the $45. Exactly how much depends upon where you live. Whatever taxes and fees you are paying on your current bill as part of the $17 will also be added to the $45. Let me quote from Verizon.com

"The monthly fee may be higher or lower based upon the plan components you choose and/or your geographic location and do not include any equipment charges, taxes, fees, other surcharges.."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 2 of 3
(6,410 Views)

It is $45 a month, but even that is misleading, because there are a flock of fees, taxes etc that get added on to the $45. Exactly how much depends upon where you live. Whatever taxes and fees you are paying on your current bill as part of the $17 will also be added to the $45. Let me quote from Verizon.com

"The monthly fee may be higher or lower based upon the plan components you choose and/or your geographic location and do not include any equipment charges, taxes, fees, other surcharges.."

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 3
(6,383 Views)

I live in MD and the taxes are outright ridiculous, that 17 dollar service comes out to about 30, but still Im paying about the same taxes on vonage.. the 28 dollar difference is competitive considering the headache of two separate phone lines and not being able to send faxes on the one with L/D.

Thx

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.