Billing complaint
nyrican2350

A pepairman came to my home in January for 10 minutes and since I did not have a dail tone just unplugged and plugs the phone cable,  When I made the appointment at no time did the rep tell me that it would cost me any money and also the tech that came did not say anything, now I receive a bill for over $150.00 for repair and time of repairman, this repairman was not here more than 10 minutes and they wrote that they were at my home for over 45 minutes, also put down that they did a repair to my computer which they did not and giving the benefit of the doubt to the repairman who mever mentioned any thing to me.  In fact this bill is sent to me 6 months later.  I refuse to pay this bill because no repairs, no information, and no time was spent in my home as stated.  I am not paying this outragous amount and sending me a bill for $218.00 which I refuse to pay.  Since verizon is ripping me off I will disconnect my service from verizon as soon as Monday and will no longer deal with verizon as well as contact the BBB and the Department of consumer affairs. 

0 Likes
Re: Billing complaint
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Billing complaint
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon nyrican2350,

We opened a private support case to take a look at the trouble you are having with your bill. Since we have not heard from you, we are closing the case. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns in the public thread.

Thank you,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes