Switch Account

Billing for landline

Contributor Sarahnny
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(1,160 Views)

I have a landline and also a wireless account with two cell phones and a tablet on it.  I used to be able to One-Bill.  However, I just changed one of the cell phones to a smart phone and the person at the Verizon (wireless) store said I had to discontinue the One-Bill.

I got a bill in my email for the wireless charges without the landline; it is due by September 21 which reflects the changes to my (wireless) account.   It has some partial month charges so that amount is probably going to change in future bills.

I also got a bill under my landline phone number which is due September 11 and which includes a wireless amount but for some reason, it won't let me expand/view that bill to see if the landline charges are correct or if the wireless amount is the same as the other bill. They are only $13.82 different, so obviously that difference is not my landline charges (they previously ran about $40).  

The online assistant does not understand what I am talking about.  I'm afraid if I don't pay the bill properly, my landline will be shut off.

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 2
(1,153 Views)

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, or call 1-800-VERIZON for Customer Support.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.