Billing issues/DSL issues for four months now!!
Scott1043

Any help would be appreciated. I moved roughly four months ago had Fios. Verizon disconnected my email a day early and I lost everything. Even though I now have DSL with Verizon everything was lost. I have spent over 15 hours on the phone and have made complaints about the following and have gotten nowhere:

1. After making a written dispute to Verizon, was offered a $100 credit to offset the Fios charges from early contract termination. Billing did not credit my account.

2. Verizon wireless called me tonight at 850pm. Some of us have kids and have to work. Anyway, told them about the credit and then I was put on hold for ten minutes. Why call if you put me on hold? I hung up.

3. Have been trying to enroll in triple play for four months. Could use the credit. Called, called and called. Some reps did not know my account number, direct tv account number, etc... Still waiting for this.

4. First signed up for 5mb of DSL service did not work. Then signed up for 3mb of service. Download is only 1.21mb on a good day. Need a new line run. Line is very old and I am close to the hub. Can not get anywhere with this. Only one phone jack works in the house but I guess that is on me.

thanks for any help, billing and communication has been horrendous.

Scott

0 Likes
Re: Billing issues/DSL issues for four months now!!
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi Scott1043,

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Also, if you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link:

http://www.verizon.com/repair

You can find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue:

http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

AnnieS

0 Likes
Re: Billing issues/DSL issues for four months now!!
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Scott1043

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  

Tonya D.

0 Likes