Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Is there anything that can be done to block the ridiculous number of spam / robo / fraud / **bleep** calls that come through each day on our home phone? I signed up for nomorobo, the do not call registry list, and actively block numbers calling in to no avail. We get 6-8 of these **bleep** calls every single day at all times of the day. They even spoof other numbers similar to ours.
Surely with all the technology at companies' disposal today, something can be done. I find it hard to believe that these spammers/spoofers/scam artists are ahead of VZ, AT&T, etc. to be able to get these calls through with ease. It has become such an inconvenience we are strongly considering dropping our phone line.
Make sure that nomorobo is active (you can test from their site). Normally it blocks most calls after at most 1 ring. If a new number is getting through you can reported it to them on their website and they usually will add it to blocked numbers.