Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Why am I suddenly being charged $2.99 for National Directory Assistance? I didn't make any such calls, they do not appear anywhere on my call logs, and Verizon can't provide dates or times when these calls were allegedly made. I want the charges removed immediately and discontinued from future invoices.
I see that other customers have been complaining about similar phantom charges. Doesn't Big Red get enough of our money already? Looks to me like Verizon is just padding the bills of its longtime customers. That's bad business.
This is just a guess. Verizon maybe adding it to customers invoices like a “use as much as you like feature” if not it’s another creative way to take your money. Most VoIP services give free directory assistance. You might want to use a service like MagicJack or voipo just as a suggestion.
if in doubt call your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via a google search. They regulate Verizon and other Utilities.
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.