Switch Account

CALLER ID on land line not working

CALLER ID on land line not working

Highlighted
Copper Contributor Judy10
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(2,656 Views)

Called Verizon.  Tech reset translations.  Now I can get the phone# but not the name that goes with it.  It is definitely not a blocked name unless the public utitities blocks their company names now.  Has been going on sincee October 1.  Ready to move onto to another company. 

3 REPLIES 3
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 4
(2,637 Views)

Judy10,

It appears that your issue is being handled through our private support portal.  We are waiting on you to fill out a form with information so we can contact you.

AnnieS

Copper Contributor Judy10
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(2,608 Views)

Great.  Where is the private support portal located and where do I fill out the form at?

Moderator Moderator
Message 4 of 4
(2,601 Views)

Click on your foums username to go to your profile.  Scroll down until you see a section entitled "My Support Cases".  The link to your support case will be there.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.