California Lifeline Program
likewu
Enthusiast - Level 1

This issue has been lasted 3 months and still unresolved. 

Long story short, when i change my phone plan (which was not compatiable with lifeline but no one told me when i was changing it) I was off the lifeline. 

I found out about this couple days later when i received my bill, so i called the CSR to reverse my phone plan to the old one, and enroll me in the lifeline program. 

They did reverse my plan and promised to enroll me back to lifeline program, which sounds nice but when the new bill came,  its different from what they told me. Phone plan is reversed, but still no in lifeline. 

Then i called CA state lifeline, which turns out i am still enrolled.  Call back to verizon CSR, ask to speak to a supervisor, denied. She said the supervisor told her to call the lifeline and will give me a call back, since it was off business hour. So navie to fall for this, never received a call from verizon. 

I dont have time to call  and wait CSR durning normal business hour to have them call Lifeline, so what i ask is have someone Call Lifeline, because from what i was told by CA state lifeline and California Public Untily Commision that i am still and always has been enrolled in the program, and is entitled to refund for the extra fee i paid for the previous 3 months! 

0 Likes
Re: California Lifeline Program
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

They did reply to your first post in August, but as you did not respond to them, the case was closed.

0 Likes
Re: Status changed to: In Progress
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

likewu,

We sent you a message to make sure that everything was resolved with your billing issue.

Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes