Call Block
Tondeb24
Enthusiast - Level 3

Call Block does not work.  As part of my payment to fios, I get to be constantly bombarded with ridiculous phone calls that I can't do anything about.  Why is that?  Verizon cannot do anything at all to solve this problem?  And I do not wish to pay a monthly fee for blocking more than 10 calls when they get through anyway.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Call Block
icapricorn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recommend  The Digitone Call Blocker.  I was skeptical about the product but bought it as a last resort after being hammered by "Out of Area" calls, spoofed numbers from telemarketers, and Collection Agency scams looking for other people.  After I installed the call blocker, it was like night and day.  I can't praise it highly enough. The house is silent and I can work in peace.  

Look up the product's website on Google and be sure you get the right model for your equipment.  I have Fios Digital Voice, and though "digital" is in the name, the correct model is the standard one (not the VOiP one.)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
icapricorn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recommend  The Digitone Call Blocker.  I was skeptical about the product but bought it as a last resort after being hammered by "Out of Area" calls, spoofed numbers from telemarketers, and Collection Agency scams looking for other people.  After I installed the call blocker, it was like night and day.  I can't praise it highly enough. The house is silent and I can work in peace.  

Look up the product's website on Google and be sure you get the right model for your equipment.  I have Fios Digital Voice, and though "digital" is in the name, the correct model is the standard one (not the VOiP one.)

0 Likes
Tondeb24
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks!!!!

0 Likes
romaxiii
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ahh, I see now.  Verizon makes way for another unnecessary business but not dealing with the call block issue themselves.   So Capitalistic, No?   What a shame, the issue is integral to their business proper.

I WELCOME A REPLY FROM VERIZON

ellenvp
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks I will try this too!
Have received 50 calls in the last 2 months from the same number. It is on my CALL BLOCK but CALL BLOCK IS NOT WORKING on this number. Also can't get any live human from Verizon to ask about it.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes