Switch Account

Call Forward - AFTER X RINGS - Help PLZ

Call Forward - AFTER X RINGS - Help PLZ

Contributor RICHARDALAN1975
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(10,428 Views)

I am using call forward now *72...  In this situation the number called does not ring the call is simply forward to the number I entered. I know that certain regions have the ability to setup a more advanced forward that will allow the phone to ring X number of times and then forward. I would like the call to ring my verizon line 2 times and forward. Please help.

Harford County, MD 21017

Thanks,

Richard

3 REPLIES 3
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(10,345 Views)

Simply call the buss office. 

Contributor jjvwv
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(10,098 Views)

Yeah right.  Calling the business office is always{word filter avoidance}simple.

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 4 of 4
(10,008 Views)

Richard -

If you follow this link, you will see a description of the various call forwarding options:

PDF for Calling Features

The best way to setup your features is by calling the business office and telling them exactly what you would like to do.  Their number is (877) 357-0172, and they are available from 8 AM - 6 PM Mon - Fri.  If you do not receive the service or information that you need, please let us know by reaching out in the forums. 

Thank you,

Brian K
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.