Call Forwarding
donhe

I have not been able to set up Call Forwarding from my home phone. I have tried *72, 72# and 1172 but I get a message that my call cannot be completed as dialed.

0 Likes
Re: Call Forwarding
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I'm sorry that you are having troubles with this feature. I have sent you a private message on this issue.

0 Likes
PaulF1

I have the exact same issue.  I checked to make sure it was in my bundle and Verizon confirmed it but the procedure still does not work.

0 Likes
fmalila
I have the same issue. It is included in my plan but can't be set up.
0 Likes
tdl1

I tried to use call forwarding for the first time since Verizon stopped its IOBI Internet service. When I try to activate it (*72), I get a fast-busy signal - no message. No one in any of the Verizon live chats could help; they just kept referring me to each other.

0 Likes
vms_dude
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you have FioS Digital Voice, you probably have what is referred to as an "FVAM" (FiOS Voice Account Manager) account - it replaced IOBI. It is essentially a web-based GUI where you can administer your account setting. Call forwarding can be setup there.

https://www36.verizon.com/fiosvoice/

0 Likes
vms_dude
Enthusiast - Level 2

press *72 followed by the number you want your calls forwarded to - to include a preceeding 1 or 9 if needed.

EXAMPLE: Grandma lives far away and is a long distance call for me. I have to dial a 1 when calling her. If I want my calls forwarded to Grandma's house I would pick up my phone and dial *7215554443333.

0 Likes
ToniC1

tried   *72 and putting in number to forward calls to   It does not work either

0 Likes
pfd428

I'm having the same problem it seems everyone else is having. dial *72 for call forwarding and get message my call cnnot be completed as dialed

0 Likes
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

*72 follow ten digets numbers, no need add 1 before numbers

0 Likes