Call Intercept -*Blocked Call List
phoneprobbah

I've had this option for several years and as of tonight have reached my capacity of 25 numbers. In order to be able to add any more numbers- It seems I must first remove a number.OK- no problem- except the only way to remove a number is to type in the number I want to remove. SERIOUSLY? There were no additional options presented

These numbers were added over the years because they are either UNAVAILABLE that do not get caught by "Call Intercept"- or  solicitors that did not get picked up by DO NOT CALL.. I have not been keeping a list by the phone of each number as I added it.

In order to REMOVE a number- I will need to SEE the list -- so I can know what numbers are on the list.

What do I have to do to access this list?

Thank you for any help with this.

Jackie

0 Likes
Re: Call Intercept -*Blocked Call List
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems with the calling feature you are having. We would like to assist but need more information. I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences from here on out to that new message thread and discontinue posting on this one.

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We have not received a response in reference to your issue. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem.

Tonya D.

0 Likes