Switch Account

Call Log/History for customers without digital service?

Call Log/History for customers without digital service?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(523 Views)

I have looked all over Verizon's website, my bill, etc., and the information is not there.  I have submitted an email requesting my call log/history for September with a response that I will not be able to view that information.  I have called Verizon atleast three times requesting the information, and they inevitably send me to another department which is either closed, doesn't know the answer, or cannot help me.  I had one customer service representative tell me that the only way I can see my call log/history is with a court order.

This matter is very important and will probably be a legal matter, so a court order won't necessarily be difficult, but I find it ridiculous that I can't access this information anywhere or that customer support can't mail or email the information to me.

It seems all of Verizon Support is inept and can't help with a simple request and instead plays games of passing me around to other departments.  I don't know how this will end, but if I suffer damages because of their incompetence with my information, I will seek legal advise in that regard.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.