Caller Assistant
charlenemchugh

Signed up a week ago for Call Assistant so I could get a record of a phone call to my home on a Sunday.  But still can't activate Call Assistant.  Called 6 different phone numbers at Verizon.  One said my "rep" hadn't ordered it yet.  Another said it was ordered but would need 24 hours to activate. All the rest said I needed to speak with a different department and gave me new phone numbers.  And nobody was clear on whether I could access a record of a phone call made on April 14 to my home. 

0 Likes
Re: Caller Assistant
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi charlenemchugh,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Caller Assistant
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Charlene,

We're closing out your case due to no response. If you need any assistance in the future please feel free to create a new post.

-TeeJae_VZ

0 Likes