Caller ID not working anymore
pmirsoian

Hello,

I use to have my caller ID pop up on my Television, but it no longer shows up. I checked the settings one all of my TV sets and it shows that Caller ID is available and enabled. I'm not sure what else to do or what else to check. Any help is greatly needed. I love my Caller ID Please help!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Caller ID not working anymore
Hubrisnxs
Legend

@pmirsoian wrote:

Hello,

I use to have my caller ID pop up on my Television, but it no longer shows up. I checked the settings one all of my TV sets and it shows that Caller ID is available and enabled. I'm not sure what else to do or what else to check. Any help is greatly needed. I love my Caller ID Please help!

You might have to reset it. 

So the steps you want to do are as follows

• Disable (menu > settings > caller id > display alerts = disable)
  • Reboot (menu > customer support > in home agent > reboot STB set top box) 
  • Enable (menu > settings > caller id > display alerts = enable)

Every once in a while the caller id kinda hiccups and you have to do the above steps.  

If they don't work then open a live chat, or call verizon at 800 VERIZON 

0 Likes
tippy249
Enthusiast - Level 1

I followed all the steps , still not working

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

This topic is over 12 years old.  Please open a new topic. Information that would be helpful in troubleshooting this includes:

. Has the feature ever worked at your location?

. The model name of the STB.

. The exact steps taken to activate the service & results.

.  Any unusual messages received.

kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!