Caller ID
news4catman
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would like to see a caller ID log setting to review calls on my fios TV. Currently the settings do not allow a log review  and your tv has to be on in order to view callers. In the caller ID menu would it be possible to add a listing to view calls??

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Caller ID
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

A future enhancement of the set top boxes is going to include that. It was a suggestion brought up alot by customers so we are going to be implementing that. If you have other good suggestions, please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

A future enhancement of the set top boxes is going to include that. It was a suggestion brought up alot by customers so we are going to be implementing that. If you have other good suggestions, please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes
sugialvi

i have two telephones on FIOS in my house.   i cam see the caller ID for both lines  on my TVs. However, the calling log is shown for one line only.  it shows my secondary line which is not important to me and does not show the log for main number.  please resolve this issue 

0 Likes
ccontrollerm
Enthusiast - Level 1

Caller ID not showing up on TV screen.  Menu tells me that caller ID is enabled.

rollingthunder2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also have no caller ID on the TV. This was working before we lost power in the recent Hurricane Irene power outage.

Rollingthunder2

JRTEMT
Contributor - Level 2

So, with all the NEWS about Earthquakes and Hurricanes I think this is a minor flaw but

the caller id stops working anytime there is a POWER OUTAGE to the router.

We need a remedy to reset the SETTING. Tried to disable then enable   to no avail.

We also need a setting to stop the Credit Services telephone calls from ever reaching us!  LOL Can't block a number that is listed fraudulently or PRIVATE but 'No, I don't want to give you my credit card number to lower my interest rate Rachel'.

barbnap
Enthusiast - Level 1

Typical Verizon. No answer. 

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? ? ? How does one reset Called ID on the TV???????

Re: Caller ID on television not working
alanstacey1

Sometimes the caller id on my tv does not work at all and sometimes the number shows up after you finished speaking on the phone  service has not bee working right for the past couple of months.

0 Likes
Re:How can I access Caller ID LOG record?
CheriW52
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there any way to review the phone numbers that were ID'ed by Caller ID somewhere in the Verizon system?  I don't have a chance to write down the numbers because 15 seconds isn't enough time to grab a pen and paper.  I want the ID phone number because I prosecute fraudulent and illegal phone calls  and I need the entire phone number.  Is the too technical for anybody at Verizon?  HELP! 

0 Likes
Re: Re:How can I access Caller ID LOG record?
tns
Master - Level 2

Currently available for Fios Digital Voice customers only.  Menu, Settings, FIOS Digital Voice then call logs.  Voice mail is also available there.

For caller id not working they recently added a trouble shooter in menu, settings, in-home-agent.  Appears to work.

0 Likes