Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I recently was asked to preview the next Verizon.net web site. Since then, I keep getting messages regarding calls received which I do not want. Can someone tell mehow to stop Verizon from sending these?
Hi blegs38552, these messages are generated due to settings you have setup thru My Verizon. When you're logged into the new My Verizon, go to Phone services ->view messages -> Settings ->email alerts and turn off that feature. Any messages that come directly from Verizon don't relate to calls received, they usually relate to account changes, new features or billing and can't be "turned off".
Kim Verizon Telecom Fiber Solution Center
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.