Calls received Emails

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Calls received Emails

Message 1 of 4
(4,052 Views)

I recently was asked to preview the next Verizon.net web site. Since then, I keep getting messages regarding calls received which I do not want. Can someone tell mehow to stop Verizon from sending these?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Calls received Emails

Message 2 of 4
(4,000 Views)

Hi blegs38552,  these messages are generated due to settings you have setup thru My Verizon.  When you're logged into the new My Verizon, go to  Phone services ->view messages -> Settings ->email alerts and turn off that feature. Any messages that come directly from Verizon don't relate to calls received, they usually relate to account changes, new features or billing and can't be "turned off".

Kim
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 3 of 4
(3,970 Views)

Kim,

Looked at my settings - says that "Email Alerts are currently OFF".

But I am still getting messages.

Can't send you a screen print from here. Could you email me directly ad let's see if we can resolve this?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(3,568 Views)

did this ever get resolved?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.