Switch Account

Can Verizon turnoff landline service?

Can Verizon turnoff landline service?

Contributor ALITTLEHELP
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(2,129 Views)

I WAS a verizon customer & after years of issues, I changed to Comcast.  I neglected to make final payment & accumulated late fees for NO service.  I have since paid the principle amount.  However, verizon has turned off the landline service for any of their Fios users.  In other words, all verizon fios users cannot access my phone #.  Is this a violation that I need to file with the PUC or the FCC?  Comcast has tried for 2 months to work with verizon to no avail.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 3
(2,112 Views)

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Employee Employee
Employee
Message 3 of 3
(2,025 Views)

Hello,

It was a pleasure working with you, in resolving your issue. Come back here or you could also reach us on other Social Media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ as well, for help. We are on all sites 24/7! Have a good evening!

Thank you,

Bert

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.