Can anyone recommend a new phone company since Verizon service is TERRIBLE?
pennymike
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am specifically asking this user community if they have looked into switching phone providers due to verizon's terrible service.  My phone does not have any dial tone.  I called verizon tech support 3 times yesterday and was left on hold for an hour and 20 minutes when the agent finally came on the line and told me the system was down and could not help me.  I was promised that my phone calls would be forwarded to my cell phone - which has a much more reliable provider than verizon - but they have still not done that.  I have lost countless critical calls.  The technical support people are completely unsymathetic, unfriendly and unsympathetic.  Has anyone else had similiar experiences.  I think that this is a great forum for service issues to be voiced and shared so we as customers can determine if this is a company that deserves our business.

0 Likes
Re: Can anyone recommend a new phone company since Verizon service is TERRIBLE?
Jerrold_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

pennymike,

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties that you are having with your Verizon services. Earlier today, we sent you a private message so that we might obtain your information. Please contact us as soon as possible, so we can get these issues taken care of.

I'll resend the private message with a personalized link to the email address listed in your profile.

We look forward to resolving these issues,

0 Likes
Jerrold_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello, sorry about the trouble you are having. Checking if link was filled out so that I may assist you further. I will send you another PM with link.

Thanks,

Jerrold_VZ

0 Likes
momocave

I completely agree.  I had a similar thing happen to me today, and it was a nightmare.  I have no phone service at all and no voicemail, and they have no interest in fixing it.  I am reasarching other phone companies now.  I will switch as soon as possible.

0 Likes
bobush

I would like to know why if you have a land line phone you have to use the internet to get assistance?

0 Likes