Can enter phone number - setting up Call Forwarding

Can enter phone number - setting up Call Forwarding

Contributor DeepPrpl
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(3,892 Views)

Hi All,

I can't enter a phone number for Call Forwarding.  I always get this error:

One of the telephone numbers that you have entered is incorrectly formatted. Please check your numbers and re-enter

I've noticed that any phone number field, I get this error.  I've tried every formatting I can think of for entering a phone number.  Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Contributor jbatista185
Contributor
Message 2 of 5
(752 Views)

Please someone help, I try to update the phone number I am forwarding calls and I get the following message:

"One of the telephone numbers that you have entered is incorrectly formatted. Please check your numbers and re-enter"

You can only input numbers one say 2015557766 there is no other say the system formats it as (201) 555-7766

It is not working and I need a fix for this ASAP!

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 3 of 5
(730 Views)

YOu are asking peers here.  I don't remember the format they want (I am a sold to Frontier FIOS customer).  I think the they don't want any spaces or dashes, and a 10 digit number.  but check the help on that page.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor KWA
Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(676 Views)

You may wish to contact Verizon repair at 800-837-4966 for assistance. 

Moderator Moderator
Message 5 of 5
(629 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.