Can enter phone number - setting up Call Forwarding
DeepPrpl

Hi All,

I can't enter a phone number for Call Forwarding.  I always get this error:

One of the telephone numbers that you have entered is incorrectly formatted. Please check your numbers and re-enter

I've noticed that any phone number field, I get this error.  I've tried every formatting I can think of for entering a phone number.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Can enter phone number - setting up Call Forwarding
jbatista185

Please someone help, I try to update the phone number I am forwarding calls and I get the following message:

"One of the telephone numbers that you have entered is incorrectly formatted. Please check your numbers and re-enter"

You can only input numbers one say 2015557766 there is no other say the system formats it as (201) 555-7766

It is not working and I need a fix for this ASAP!

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

YOu are asking peers here.  I don't remember the format they want (I am a sold to Frontier FIOS customer).  I think the they don't want any spaces or dashes, and a 10 digit number.  but check the help on that page.

0 Likes
KWA1
Enthusiast - Level 3

You may wish to contact Verizon repair at 800-837-4966 for assistance. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes