Can not pay my bill online -
normanrothwell

I have verizon wireless service and the web will not let me pay my bill, please fix. 2nd my residential service was canceled and I can not pay that on line as well. Im not sure how to handel this.  Please call my cell {edited for privacy} to assist.

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Can not pay my bill online -
jonjones1
Legend

@normanrothwell wrote:

I have verizon wireless service and the web will not let me pay my bill, please fix. 2nd my residential service was canceled and I can not pay that on line as well. Im not sure how to handel this.  Please call my cell to assist.

Thank you

Norman Rothwell

Go to http://www.verizonwireless.com to pay your invoice. Or call 1-800-922-0204 for options to pay your invoice. You can also use the Verizon wireless app to pay your invoice and the Verizon Fios app to pay for internet. They are available on the google play store and the Apple App Store.

Additionally do not post private information like your phone number on the open web.

0 Likes
Re: Can not pay my bill online -
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon or contact Customer Support at 1-800-VERIZON.

0 Likes