Switch Account

Can not pay my bill online -

Can not pay my bill online -

Contributor normanrothwell
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(246 Views)

I have verizon wireless service and the web will not let me pay my bill, please fix. 2nd my residential service was canceled and I can not pay that on line as well. Im not sure how to handel this.  Please call my cell {edited for privacy} to assist.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 3
(236 Views)

@normanrothwell wrote:

I have verizon wireless service and the web will not let me pay my bill, please fix. 2nd my residential service was canceled and I can not pay that on line as well. Im not sure how to handel this.  Please call my cell to assist.

Thank you

Norman Rothwell

Go to http://www.verizonwireless.com to pay your invoice. Or call 1-800-922-0204 for options to pay your invoice. You can also use the Verizon wireless app to pay your invoice and the Verizon Fios app to pay for internet. They are available on the google play store and the Apple App Store.

Additionally do not post private information like your phone number on the open web.

Moderator Moderator
Message 3 of 3
(235 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon or contact Customer Support at 1-800-VERIZON.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.