Can't Enter Voice Mail Access Code or Change the Access Code
5pac3m0nk3y

Hi!

I know my phone's voicemail access number.  When I get prompted to enter my temporary access code, it doesn't take.  The automated voice keeps asking for it.  I thought maybe the number is wrong so I tried to reset it, but resetting it fails online.

Anyone else encountered this problem before?

Also, I've never given out my landline number to another person, yet as soon as I activated my service I started getting about five calls a day from politicians, wierd businesses I''ve never heard of, and numbers you can't call back.  Anyone else had this happen?

Thanks,

5pac3m0nk3y

0 Likes
Re: Can't Enter Voice Mail Access Code or Change the Access Code
Simj04
Same here. Apparently they changed voicemail service providers and sent us temporary pass codes via mail. I lost mine and am now locked out. The online reset passcode doesn't work. I'm trying to navigate verizon support to either get it resent via mail or reset it remotely. No luck yet. Apparently this can only be done during 8 to 5 hours (which is not convenient for me)
0 Likes
Re: Can't Enter Voice Mail Access Code or Change the Access Code
Simj04
After doing some Google searching. Your temporary passcode is the last 4 digits of your phone number. It worked for me.

Good luck
0 Likes