Can't change landline phone plan online???
sumrtyme

I've been trying to change my phone plan online since last week but I can't!!!!! I recently noticed that their's a $19.64/month flat rate plan. This is the plan that I originally asked for (bare bones minimum) and they set me up with a $34.99/month plan, which offers the exact same thing as the flat rate plan. For this, I was extremely frustrated to find that I'm paying way more than I should!!

So I went online to change my service, and when I click on "change phone plan" it continuously brings me to "We're sorry. We are unable to continue your order at this time. Please try again later or contact Verizon." So I did this and the customer service AT Verizon tells me that she can't change my order because I have to do it online????!!! How can I do it online if it won't let me? I'm beyond frustrated that I'm paying $63/month for unlimited calls to 3 surrounding towns, which we use our cell phones for this. The only thing we use our landline for is to so that my daughter can call her friends, for $63 a month??

Is there anyone that had this same issue and had it resolved somehow because clearly noone at Verizon is helping us. We've been with Verizon for so long but will drop our landline if I don't get this resolved!

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Can't change landline phone plan online???
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
MFlet

Hi, Was this ever resolved?  I am having the same issue.  I can log in, see my account, bill, service summary etc, but I can not make any changes to the features or services.  I get the same error message to call the 800 sales support line.  Frankly, I do not want to call the 800 number because I seem to always get a hard sell to upgrade or try something new and then I am hounded with follow up calls to make sure I wasn't really interested.  Is it too much to ask to manage my account online, in my own time in a manner that was designed into the website?

0 Likes
verizngodhelpme

this is what i have been dealing with for two days. i want to order verizon double play with internet & regional essentials.  availability is a given, i can order it over the phone for 39.99. being on a fixed income, a sixty dollar a year savings is significant to me.  well here it is 9 months later and i am having the same problem.  bait and switch, they make it impossible to change your service to a lesser category. i've chatted. ive talked.woe is me.after twodays, verizon has no answer. although i doubt it, has anyone out there managed to get verizon to honor their prices on line.

0 Likes