Can't listen to voicemail on tv via STB
Waambo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is there a solution to this error?  This feature worked for a couple of months for me and then quit, hasn't worked for a while:  

caller id and everything else works fine.  just the voicemail playback is **bleep**.

0 Likes
Re: Can't listen to voicemail on tv via STB
Waambo
Enthusiast - Level 3

try that again: Is there a solution to this error? This feature worked for a couple of months for me and then quit, hasn't 

worked for a while: caller id, on demand and everything else works fine. just the voicemail playback is not working..

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

I do not use voicemail, but from the picture I see you are in North Texas, I think the voicemail phone number changed recently. Is there a way to set the phone number in that widget? If so maybe you need to check to see if it is the current number.

Sorry but that is my best guess (and that is all it is).

Looking forward to being served by Frontier next week???? Smiley Sad

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)
Soon to be a Frontier FiOS customer

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon Voicemail did indeed change recently.  Not to mention possible premature changes for Frontier.

Speaking of which anyone know any numbers, etc. for after we move to Frontier.  Frontier Digital Voice controls?   And obvious to Verizon and Frontier, do our Digital voice settings, blocked numbers, simultaneous ring (to nomorobo in my case) migrate?

0 Likes