Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Can't make outgoing or pick up incoming calls - all week!!

uuuggghhh
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Can't make outgoing or pick up incoming calls - all week!!

Message 1 of 2
(3,546 Views)

I tried to call Verizon for help, but only have a cell phone that I have to buy minutes for and I used all my minutes before I got anyone on the line.

All week my phone has worked 1 minute then not the next. Now it's not letting me make or receive calls. The phone has a dial tone and dials out, but then I get a quick busy signal. Incoming calls my phone rings, but if I pick up no-one is there and people say the calls drop. I checked all my connections and everything seems fine.

I NEED MY PHONE

1 REPLY 1
VZ_Constance
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Can't make outgoing or pick up incoming calls - all week!!

Message 2 of 2
(3,445 Views)

Hello uuuggghhh, so sorry to hear your phone service isn't working. Please fill out this form so I can access your Verizon landline account. Thank you.

https://www22.verizon.com/content/verizonsupport/

Thanks, Constance

Constance
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.