Can't sign into Call Assistant
oreogizmo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Since Verizon consolidated all of it's services to the use of one User ID, I can no longer sign into Call Assistant.  I had used my old  ID to sign on to CA and to pay my bill. I can still sign on to Verizon, using the same ID as my email, but Call Assistant will not accept that User ID, nor my old one. 

When I log in and then check my phone services, it shows "0" calls and then gives the following message:

"We apologize for the inconvenience.  Your order is pending and we need to verify more information from you in order to move forward."

Then it tells me to call my local business office, which I cannot do today because it's Saturday. 

So does this means I won't have Call Assistant until at least Monday?  I use Call Assistant because none of my phones have caller ID. 

I don't understand why my User ID to Call Assistant couldn't have been automatically changed to my email User ID.  I'd appreciate any answer on this, but I guess I really won't know until I call my business office.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Can't sign into Call Assistant
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We would need the assistance of the Verizon Call Assistant team to remedy this. It can be facilitated one of two ways. We can contact you and do a three way call, or you can contact them directly at 1-888-483-5156  Monday-Friday 10:00am-09:00pm/ET. If you would like to do the conference call option, please send me a private message.

0 Likes
oreogizmo
Enthusiast - Level 3

UPDATE:  I called my business office, who had no idea what I was talking about but said they would put in a ticker.  I then called the Call Assistant number.  The woman that answered was very helpful, but could not resolve the problem,  She wanted to try to reset my password and was about to do a conference call with the E center, but we got disconnected.  I called back again and the E center reset the password, but that did not help.  Again, I was told that they both would put in a ticket.  The woman who reset my password said that it would take 5-7 business days and then she would call me.

This was 2 weeks ago.  No one called and I still can't sign in.  Today, I called the E center (E Answer) directly.  The rep that answered, checked everything out but couldn't resolve anything either.  He said he would put in an expedited ticket (2 days).  He also could not locate any of the 3 tickets that were supposedly entered. 

At this point, I just feel so frustrated.  Here I am, waiting 2 weeks for a response, and now I find out that nothing was done. Today the rep did give me his name and badge number.  Hopefully, this will be resolved soon.

This is the first time that I have ever had a problem with Verizon getting an issue resolved.  I have always been highly satisfied with Verizon support-hope this is a one time occurrence.

By the way, I also wanted to thank Anthony for his reponse.

0 Likes
1sralj

I'm having the same problem!!

Did you find the solution?????

0 Likes