Cannot See Call Details
a0128958

I had a second line installed for FIOS and it's working fine, including the features like CID, call waiting, voice mail, etc.

However, when I go to the web site to view the call logs I get a message "No 'All' details are available for xxx-xxx-xxxx.'  This happens regardless if I choose 'all' or 'incoming' or anything else.

Can someone help?

It used to work when the second line was installed, but for the past few weeks it is empty.

Many thanks!

Best regards,

Bill

0 Likes
Re: Cannot See Call Details
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@a0128958 wrote:

I had a second line installed for FIOS and it's working fine, including the features like CID, call waiting, voice mail, etc.

However, when I go to the web site to view the call logs I get a message "No 'All' details are available for xxx-xxx-xxxx.'  This happens regardless if I choose 'all' or 'incoming' or anything else ...

I also have two FiOS Digital Voice lines and have the same results when looking at phone details.  If you search these boards you will find that I posted about this anomaly earlier.  I suspect that this issue will not be resolved and that you will only be able to view details on the main FiOS DV number.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot See Call Details
a0128958

Based on another posting, I believe the problem is with the link between the website and my phone line.  It needs to be reassociated.

A Verizon employee, Anthony_VZ, made this comment in the posting.  He sent a private message to securely get the account information.

I'm hoping for the same response, as I don't know where to go to ask for my phone line and the website to be reassociated.

Best regards,

Bill

0 Likes