Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Cannot access my call logs or voicemails on Android "My FIOS" App

Mannyhitech
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot access my call logs or voicemails on Android "My FIOS" App

Message 1 of 4
(899 Views)

My Android App was working fine until Friday 7/22/16.

When I went to check my calls and messages on Sunday, there was no call logs or voicemails at all. 

They disappeared. I uninstalled and reinstalled the App  - did not help.

Please help. I do not use the PC based version because it needs JAVA which I do not use.

3 REPLIES 3
Rtteachr1301
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Cannot access my call logs or voicemails on Android "My FIOS" App

Message 2 of 4
(870 Views)

I am having the same issue with the iOS app. I found a submenu that shows phone records, but when I try to access it it says I need a temporary pin. Can't get the pin. I called support and was told I have full access and it should be working.

Rtteachr1301
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot access phone records in Fios app any ore

Message 3 of 4
(870 Views)

Up until this weekend I have always been able to access phone services in the My Fios app. I would use it to block numbers. I went to block a number yesterday and the service for phone was not listed on the main screen. When I accessed it through the pull down menu I was given a message that I need a temporary pin for full access. I tried getting a pin and was sent to the My Verizon homepage. When I called support I was told I have full access and this should be working. On the iPhone app I actually say the phone icon disappear from the main screen after logging in. How do I get this fixed?

CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Cannot access my call logs or voicemails on Android "My FIOS" App

Message 4 of 4
(862 Views)

I just checked mine on android.

Works just fine for me.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title