Credit for lack of services
Forecastdude1
Enthusiast - Level 2

It would be nice to know that V is going to credit customers for the recent phone outage where we could not receive or call from our landline.  Alos internet service was maybe 20% of normal spped and some websites would not load.  Put in a service request and signed up for a call back when all services were restored.  Kept getting emails pushing restoration time out but no phone call...why did I bother.  Chat session priduced a reply that customers will be credited for service outages in one to two billing cycles.  Could not identify the amount of a credit either.  V can bill me immediately for service additions but it takes months to get a credit...come on you can do better.

Has anyone received any info on credits for the recent problems and in what amount?

Thanks,

Forecastdude

0 Likes
Re: Credit for lack of services
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Forecastdude.

I'm sorry to see that you had such a negative experience with us and would like the opportunity to get you the information, specifically about the out of service credit, that you're looking for.  We'd need to access the account to calculate the amount so I will send you a chat link to discuss this privately.

Ultimately, out of service credits are calculated based on the amount of the monthly bill, the service that is down and the amount of time you are out of service. 

Please check your private messages for the link so that we can obtain the information necessary to get these answers for you.

Thank you,

~Eva

0 Likes