Customer service
drc9304

Verizon outdid itself today. I called customer service to cancel service as of 6/28 since we are moving. They cancelled it as of 6/8 (today) instead, which I found out by not having a dial tone. I called back and the cancellation date was changed to 6/28 - but still no dial tone. I called back: Person 1 sounded concerned and went off to fix it - but I was disconnected. Person 2 said he was helpless since he is in Billing, so he referred me to Repair. Repair said, I need a work order to reinstate service, I'll send you back to Billing. Person 3 in Billing said she was helpless to restart service on my current line but that she could open another account - with a different phone number. Anyone have experience in getting around this incredible snafu? I just don't believe that it is not possible to get phone service restarted on the original number. This experience certainly answers the question of whether to switch my cell service to Verizon!

0 Likes
Re: Customer service
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi drc9304,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes