Customers With Disabilities

quick menu

DO NOT CALL list

Contributor

DO NOT CALL list

Message 1 of 2 (1,369 Views)

Maybe it's just me, but when I sign up for the do not call list, I do not want stangers to call me.

Apparently this does not apply to politicians because I am inturupted 2-3 times a day with a pre-recorded message (which I hang up on as soon as I hear the first word), and charities asking for money.  I have  already decided on the charity I will donate to, and pushy people who try to guilt me into donating doesn't sit well with me.

1 REPLY
Silver Contributor V

Re: DO NOT CALL list

Message 2 of 2 (1,357 Views)

bgregb wrote:

... when I sign up for the do not call list, I do not want stangers to call me.  Apparently this does not apply to politicians because I am inturupted 2-3 times a day with a pre-recorded message (which I hang up on as soon as I hear the first word), and charities asking for money.  I have  already decided on the charity I will donate to, and pushy people who try to guilt me into donating doesn't sit well with me.

I am certain that there are many who agree with you on this subject.  I am certainly one of them. 

In the meantime, are you having issues with your Verizon telephone service that one of the volunteers here can help with?

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Check Email
  • Add or Change Services
  • Suspend My Service
  • Manage Services

Support

Watch Fios