Switch Account

DSL on a dry loop and phone service on the secondary pair of wiring.

DSL on a dry loop and phone service on the secondary pair of wiring.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(3,209 Views)

Hello I have been working on this particular problem for a month now and have spent about 18 hours on the phone trying to get this issue resolved and no-one will help me.  Basically my problem is that the dsl is on a dry loop and my phone service is on the other line entering my house.  How do I know this, well if I hook up one set of wire bundles, I can have only one service at a time not both.  I have had a technician out here and they are sending their second one before April 2, but I assume he/she will leave scratching their head and unable to fix the problem just like the first one.  Verizon makes it impossible for issues to be resolved and I have actually had your operators cut me off and leave me on hold until the phone cuts off.  I am not going to give anymore money until this gets resolved, but pretty much what I have found that no one will really care and it will cost me reconnect fees to come back to your service. 

randy

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.