Switch Account

Deleted Voicemail

Contributor OmniaMan
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(11,419 Views)

While listening through my saved voicemails to see if I wanted to delete any, I was listening to one which is/was very important for me to keep when I recieved an incoming call. I saved the message (I even heard the "message saved" message) then I clicked over to the incoming call. When I finished and tried to "click" back over, my call was dropped - I get very poor reception at home. When I called my voicemail back, all of the v.mails I "re-saved" during the earlier call were gone, my previously saved messages that I hadn't gotten to were still there.

Do those messages stay in Verizon system for any period of time that I might recover that one I need. When I say "need" I mean the message contained a threat by someone that I was keeping in case of a legal need. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 2 of 2
(11,328 Views)

I don't believe there is a way to recover any accidentally deleted voicemails. I can be wrong but as far as I know once a voicemail is deleted it in unrecoverable.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.