Dial town outage on home phone landline
xray451

My dial tone went out on my home landline phone on thursday 9-10-2015. Called verizon, they ran a test and said it was in their infastructure and were "commited to fixing the problem by friday 9-11-2015 by 9 pm." Low and behold no one showed up! Called on friday and it did the same thing and said it would be fixed bu 9-12-2015 by 9 pm no one showed up again but instead they will be here on tuesday 9-15-2015 by 9pm. My mom will be without phone service for 5 days. She and family memebers have illnesses and i hope and pray there is no emergency within this time! Why does it take verizon 5 days to fix their problem? I have to go out of my way and find other phone service for my mom for a week because of a problem with verizon. Unacceptable! if she didn't want a landline so bad, verizon would be dumped and an att unlimnted cell would be used. Needless to say it took multiple times (over 8 times) to get hold of a live rep to see what was going on. Terrible service, in my opinion.

Thanks to all for reading, switch from verizon if you can, you will be so much better off!

0 Likes
Re: Dial town outage on home phone landline
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes