Digital Voice Online Voicemail Access Shortcut needed
Toumba1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there a shortcut to the Verizon FiOS  digital  voicemail access page?

If I start from the "My Verizon" login page, I need to enter my login info 3 or 4 times before I get to the correct page.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Digital Voice Online Voicemail Access Shortcut needed
irbrenda
Contributor - Level 1

I'm finding that in order to see my call log or see/listen to voicemails that I have to first log in with my Verizon Online account name and password which is the Digital Voice Manager site, (not MyVerizon FIOS account), and then after that I can see everything on the MyVerizon account.  If I go to MyVerizon account first, I see a message on the left side by the account summary by Calls and Voice Messages that says "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties....etc." and to call Verizon Support.    Anyways, here's the link I use first to sign in to the Digital Voice manager before actually then going to MyVerizon:

https://www36.verizon.com/fiosvoice/signin.aspx

I say there has to be an easier way than this! 

View solution in original post

irbrenda
Contributor - Level 1

I'm finding that in order to see my call log or see/listen to voicemails that I have to first log in with my Verizon Online account name and password which is the Digital Voice Manager site, (not MyVerizon FIOS account), and then after that I can see everything on the MyVerizon account.  If I go to MyVerizon account first, I see a message on the left side by the account summary by Calls and Voice Messages that says "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties....etc." and to call Verizon Support.    Anyways, here's the link I use first to sign in to the Digital Voice manager before actually then going to MyVerizon:

https://www36.verizon.com/fiosvoice/signin.aspx

I say there has to be an easier way than this! 

Toumba1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, that link works for me! Smiley Wink

It would be convenient  to have a single account login that allows me to access everything on my "One Bill" (Wireless, Digital phone, Internet, Fios TV) instead of being redirected to another login page!

0 Likes
hildamoms

*86 is the shortcut to retrieve voicemail messages.  Then you must put in  your passcode which is either the last 4 digits of your number, if you did not create one.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes