Digital Voice in NY?

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Digital Voice in NY?

Message 1 of 3
(5,120 Views)

Hi

I'm in White Plains, NY and have FIOS triple play and would like to switch my phone service to Digial Voice.  Search through the help I got a message that DV is not available in NY?  Any one know of time frame for rollout in NY?  I see from post New Jersey has it.

Also is it just a switch over in a day or will I loose my FIOS bundle?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Digital Voice in NY?

Message 2 of 3
(5,059 Views)

Hello thetick,

As of right now dv is no longer being offered to new or existing customers.  If there are any plans for  a future expansion on dv they have not been announced.  Sorry for any inconvenience

Frank
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Digital Voice in NY?

Message 3 of 3
(4,835 Views)

Caller ID on my TV is now working in central Westchester County, NY.  My phone number is in the Elmsford Verizon Central Office.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.