Digital Voice info of interest
Songbird69
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was looking into digital voice and spoke to a very nice agent yesterday on the phone.

For my area (NJ), digital voice is available and is the same price as freedom essentials, but you do save on taxes and get more features.  Unfortunately, because I already have a fios package I cannot get DV right now.  I would have to disconnect and then get a whole new package.  I guess if they could do it all in one day, it would be worth it.

He said those rules could change in time.  DV is very new and not available everywhere.

0 Likes
Re: Digital Voice info of interest
VZ_Brett
Contributor - Level 2

Songbird69, If you really wanted DV & its avail in your area, we should be able to do a disconnect/ reconnect order for the same day. Let us know Brett

0 Likes
Songbird69
Enthusiast - Level 2

Brett:

I was thinking about that.  I am going to call again today and see if it can all be done without disrupting service.

I hope it can.  Anything that saves me taxes is good with me.

Are there any other advantages of DV?

Amy

0 Likes
VZ_Brett
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Amy, FDV (Fiber Digital Voice) has alot of advantages. Check out this link and click on the user guide to learn more. If you have any other questions let me know. Thanks Brett  https://www36.verizon.com/fiosvoice/

0 Likes