Digital Voice will not play messages with IE9
tk3900

Recently upgraded to IE9.  When in Digital Voice for my home phone, I cannot play the messages.  Window pops up to start playing message, but never starts playing.  In IE8 it used to ask to load ActiveX, don't get such a message in IE9.  Read somewhere that I need to load VZ In Home Agent to fix this.  This did nothing. 

Any advice to get messages to play in IE9?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Digital Voice will not play messages with IE9
Mike_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello tk3900,

I have tested and verified that playing messages works with IE9 just now.  There a couple of pop up warning notices that you will need to flag as 'allow' for it to function.  If you decline them it will not play the recordings for you.  I suggest restoring the IE9 settings, reinstalling or updating again and you should have access to play your messages.

Thanks

0 Likes
wombar

I'm having the same problem with not being able to play messages.  Could you be more specific about what needs to be reset with IE9?  It was not clear from the response.  I do not get "a couple of warning notices" so I was not able to decline anything and I have not made any changes to IE9 so I don't have any idea what I would need to reset/restore.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

Under Tools on the menu bar, choose internet options. Read notes in this Window.

Reset RESETS EVERYTHING. Now there are some advanced settings for multimedia that may need to be changed, and if you said no, it may not work.

0 Likes