Disconnect intercept message doesn't have new phone number
KR3E

I disconnected my phone service over a week ago and had asked that the intercept message contain the number at my new residence.  However, it only reports that the number has been disconnected and "no other information is available."  I've called once to try to add the number and was promised that it would be, but that hasn't happened.  Today, I can't even call.  800-VERIZON reports "No sales people are available.  Good-bye."

0 Likes
Re: Disconnect intercept message doesn't have new phone number
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you tried our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
KR3E

As I wrote in my post, 1-800-VERIZON gives me a recording that says "No sales representative is available to answer your call.  Good-bye" and your virtual chat agent doesn't understand my question.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

etobias,

There was an error on our end when the disconnect order was placed that caused call intercept message to not be added to the disconnected phone number. We were unable to make any changes to the account due to the disconnect order going through and canceling the service. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

-Rachel

0 Likes