Do not call list enforcement
wzrdrcr

I do not use your phone service. I would appreciate not recieving crank,spam,political or other calls I have not asked for. My phone number is registered on do not call for home and cell so please police your customers for do not call list compliance stronger. The number who has been harrassing my 8 x this week is {edited for privacy} fails to identify self and never leaves message. Please disconnect them or call them and remind them of federal and state do not call law. I have registered a compliant with fcc and nys attorny general as well.

0 Likes
Re: Do not call list enforcement
Hubrisnxs
Legend

You are supposed to be filing a complaint, when you have one, at the website.

*Reminder:Even if your number is registered, charities, political organizations, and telephone surveyors may continue to call you. Companies with which you do business may also continue to call, unless you have asked them to stop calling you. If you have asked them to stop calling, please keep a record of the date you made the request and include that information in the comment section of any complaint you submit against that company. Click Here for more information about the companies that may continue to call the numbers on the Registry. 

0 Likes
Re: Do not call list enforcement
Hubrisnxs
Legend

That's not even a verizon number.  Verizon numbers at that address show up as verizon or verizon wireless etc....

You should check at www.tnid.us

tnID Database Record For (xxx-xxx-9684)

Original Telephone Company:
Peerless Network Of New York Llc - Ny

Estimated City:
Mount Vernon

Estimated Region:
New York

Estimated Postal Code:

0 Likes