Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I ported my landline number from Verizon to Ooma on June 13, two months ago.
I received on 8/1 a final bill from Verizon for $4.58 which was paid by check, confirmed by my bank.
I received to day an invoice from Verizon asking to pay for $8.16 (MD Tax for $0.16 and another $8.00 for a returned check, which I never wrote) So total bill for a line which I do not have since June 13 is $8.16... And the cherry on the cake is that this has to paid Cash Only!!! So to summarize Verizon is trying to get money which I do not owe and there is no way to contact them. I spent 20 minutes on hold, the lady said she could find my bill and would be calling me back in 2 minutes, I am still waiting for her call after 15 minutes. I'd like to have the email address of a customer rep supervisor so we can stop this non sense. Hope to get an answer.
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.
Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.