In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
05-08-2010 12:13 PM - edited 05-08-2010 12:14 PM
I just switch to Digital Voice From Vonage - with Vonage - I could have my voice-mail message emailed to me as a wave file and play on my Blackberry. Does Digital voice support this??
05-15-2010 04:06 AM - edited 05-15-2010 04:14 AM
Yes here is the link to all you should want to know about digital voice. I myself like Vonage but dropping to the Internet/TV only bundle would only save me about $10 so it was not enough to offset the cost. So now I only have POTS on FiOS and waiting for digital voice.
Get voice mail alerts via email
Be notified when you have a new voice mail message—via email or text message to your cell phone or pager. Set it up so audio files of voice mails are attached to your email notifications.
User Guide PDF
06-19-2010 06:02 PM
I have been using VZ Digital Voice for about a week and yes, once you set up your mailbox/es, you can have the messages delivered to your email address with the actual message saved as a wav file. It works well. jmb