Downed phone line now cut
coyote1959
Enthusiast - Level 1

my phone line was ripped down back in aug,sept or oct during a storm,from the street pole to the pole half way in my yard.verizon guy spliced it back together  and left lay across the snow Said someone be out to bury it in the spring.Well its july and ive been avoiding it while mowing the lawn,til today.Its cut in half,id appreciate it if someone got off their butts and finally fix this thing.i have no phone service and no payment will be forthcomming as you can tell by my bill.im very disappointed.

Re: Downed phone line now cut
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Downed phone line now cut
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Coyote1959,

We'll be needing to close your private support case since we have yet to hear back from you for an extended period of time.

If you still require assistance, please reach out to us in this thread and we'll reopen your case.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes